EC Infosystems is a very successful niche player providing electronic transaction processing services to the energy industry. Our product suite includes EDI Transaction Processing, CIS, Billing and Load Forecasting services to Utilities and Energy Marketers.
Established in 1995, we are a leader in our industry. We have over 300 customers in most states all across the USA, Canada, Mexico, and Europe. EC Infosystems offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical Insurance, 401 K, vacation, personal and sick time.
We are looking for experienced .Net Developers to work with our advanced product development group. Selected candidates will be responsible for systems design, development, maintenance and technical support of IT applications and will be trained in EDI and other industry centric technologies.
At least 10 years of .Net experience and experience in the following areas:
- Enterprise .Net application architecture design and development
- VB.NET, C#
- SQL Server 2008 and above
- Proficiency with Telerik Third Party control
- Reporting Tools (Crystal Reports, SSRS)
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to work with senior management, team members and outside consultants
- The ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong analytical skills
- High energy, self-motivated individual with the ability to take leadership and responsibility.